Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Named to U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll, its highest distinction, for the second consecutive year
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 16 years in a row
- Nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report for 3 years in a row
- Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSOM)—the nation's second largest medical school and a global leader in medical education and research
Indiana University Health's flagship hospitals are all preeminent, state-of-the-art hospitals with long and distinguished histories:
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. With close ties to the Indiana University School of Medicine, more than half of the school's 970 physicians practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
Indiana University Health is designated as a Magnet® hospital system by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, recognizing excellence in nursing care at seven hospitals: Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health La Porte Hospital and IU Health Goshen Hospital. The designation is the gold standard for nursing excellence and the highest national honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice. Only six percent of U.S. healthcare facilities have received this designation.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making the right choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
With jobs available in
Mr. Brett Walker
The strength it takes.
340 W. 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202