About Piedmont Medical Center:
Piedmont Medical Center is located in Rock Hill, South Carolina and has been serving York and surrounding counties for over 30 years.
Piedmont is a comprehensive medical center, offering patients everything from advanced heart and stroke care to specialized women and children’s services.
We serve the residents of York County and surrounding communities with one predominant goal in mind: to provide exceptional healthcare to every person we have the privilege to serve.
About Rock Hill:
Rock Hill is the largest city in York County, South Carolina and the fifth largest city in the state. It is also the fourth-largest city of the Charlotte metropolitan area, behind Charlotte, Concord, and Gastonia (all located in North Carolina, unlike Rock Hill). The population was 66,154 as of the 2010 Census. Rock Hill is located approximately 25 miles (40 km) south of Charlotte and approximately 70 miles (110 km) north of Columbia.
- Identifed by Business Week as one of Best places to raise a family – 2nd year in a row!
- College town (Pop. 65,000), Winthrop University
- Award winning schools!
- York County the 15th fastest growing county in the United States
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping