Ardent Health Services
Ardent Health Services invests in quality health care. In people, technology, facilities and communities, Ardent makes considerable investments, producing high quality care and extraordinary results.
Since 2001, those investments total more than $1.4 billion. From newly constructed facilities and expanded services to lifesaving technology and outstanding opportunities for employees, Ardent is committed to providing its hospitals and clinics the tools they need to succeed.
Ardent Health Services is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families, with respect for employees, physicians and other health professionals, with accountability for our fiscal and ethical performance, and with responsibility to the communities we serve.
Above all, Ardent’s leadership and caregivers remain true to the following core values:
- We are dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our patients
- We treat patients, employees, physicians and others with respect and compassion.
- We partner with physicians to provide the best care possible for our patients.
- We work to foster a fulfilling and challenging workplace for all.
- We continuously seek ways to improve the quality of care delivered to our patients.
- We act with responsibility and accountability in the communities we serve.
- We expect 100 percent compliance with ethical and regulatory standards.
- We are dedicated to providing a fair return for our investors.
Every action we take at Ardent is built on three key tenets:
- Ardent recognizes that each hospital is as unique as the community it serves.
- We believe in working with employees and physicians to improve the quality of care, patient safety and customer service and we measure all three continuously.
- We reinvest in our facilities – helping our hospitals expand services, enhance technology and add new programs that fulfill their missions.
We believe it is this mix of corporate support and local autonomy that provides our hospitals with the tools they need to succeed.
Idaho, Kansas, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas