Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Looking for a Great Opportunity?
Like the Sunshine, Outdoors, Western History and Fine Arts?
Then Look No Further . . .
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center (230-beds) and regional healthcare system that serves Wyoming, northern Colorado and western Nebraska. Founded in 1867 as a tent hospital caring for workers injured building the transcontinental railroad, we continue to pioneer innovative healthcare to meet the needs of a rapidly growing and diverse region:
- We provide a range of specialty and subspecialty medical services, including comprehensive cardiac, cancer, neurosurgery, orthopedic, vascular, weight loss and trauma care.
- We serve a region of about 300,000 people that has experienced significant growth in the past five years.
Plus . . .
- CRMC was featured on the Discovery Channel as the first hospital in the nation to use the Stealth Treon neurosurgical navigation system.
- CRMC was the first in the region to provide cardiac patients with the drug-eluting stent, 3-D echocardiography and Transmyocardial Revascularization Laser and was recognized by Money Magazine as one of the “Top 25 Best Hospitals” in the nation for heart valve replacement surgery.
Location, location, location . . .
Cheyenne has more than 250 days of sunshine/year and is a gateway to the Rocky Mountains and the High Plains. Cheyenne also hosts the world-renowned Cheyenne Frontier Days®. Other attractions include:
- Farmers' Markets during the summer and fall
- No state income tax
- Close proximity to world-class skiing
- A friendly, small-town atmosphere--but only 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado, thirty minutes from the National Forest.
- A restored Union Pacific Depot (which hosts annual wine and chocolate festivals and other cultural and fine arts events)
- A newly renovated downtown plaza (site of many community events, including weekly summer concerts)
- A vibrant community theater and symphony orchestra
- A new outdoor amphitheater
- Year-round fine arts and cultural events
- Laramie County Community College (and only 45 minutes from the University of Wyoming)
We invite you to take a closer look . . .
With more than 180 physicians, 1,700 employees and 400 volunteers, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is dedicated to improving outcomes, patient satisfaction and quality of life for individuals and families throughout our city, county, state and region.Wyoming
214 East 23rd Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001