Southeastern Health is a health system located in eastern North Carolina with wonderful and beneficial assets:
- A 325-bed 60-year old hospital (SRMC) with a market draw of 175K; the only hospital on Robeson County, SRMC is located in Lumberton a city of 25K on I-95 and only 90 minutes from the NC and SC beaches.
- An employed 23-physician Hospitalist Team; progressive, team and patient- oriented, featured in national journals.
- A 6-physician Intensivist Team covering a 19-bed ICU Unit; all CC fellowship-trained physicians
- Southeastern Heart Center, featuring a team of 6 Cardiologist and 2 CT/CV Surgeons; colloboration with Duke University Medical Center.
- Hospital-owned 33 Clinics in 4 counties, including 13 prmary care clinics; GREAT referral base!
- employs 80 physicians, 60 midlevels, and 2200 employees with wonderful benefits and practice opportunities