AVERA MEDICAL GROUP MCGREEVY CLINIC
Avera Medical Group - McGreevy was founded in 1968 and merged with Avera McKennan Hospital in January 2006. The main clinic is located on the campus of Avera McKennan Hospital and six satellite clinics support the surrounding area.
AVERA MCKENNAN HOSPITAL & UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER
Avera McKennan Hospital is a member of Avera Health, a regional family of more than 330 healthcare facilities in the five-state region of SD, MN, IA, NE and ND. With over 13,000 employees, Avera Health serves over half a million individuals each year at facilities known for medical excellence, technological innovation, and a commitment to meeting the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of all patients. http://www.avera.org/
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center is a 545-bed, non-profit, Catholic facility and the regional referral center for the Avera Health System and surrounding five-state area. Our Careflight helicopter and fixed wing aircraft transport patients from a service area with a population of 900,000 to our Level II Trauma Center. With over 600 physicians on staff in all specialties and 7200 employees, the hospital offers a full range of services including the region s only transplant programs for kidney, pancreas and bone marrow.
SIOUX FALLS, SD has been recognized as one of the most business-friendly communities in the nation, as well as a great place to raise a family.
- The economy is strong with area businesses in health services, financial, technology, communications, manufacturing and agribusiness.
- No State Income Tax
- Recreational activities abound in Sioux Falls, thanks to the city’s system of 64 parks intertwined with the Big Sioux River. Host to professional CBA Basketball, NL Baseball and US Hockey League
- Excellent array of educational opportunities for all ages with 24 public elementary schools, four middles schools, 3 public high schools, 16 private school affiliations, 5 universities and a number of business and vocational schools.
- Sioux Falls is a draw area for the arts, entertainment and shopping.
- The community website is: www.siouxfalls.com