Resolute Health Hospital
About Resolute Health Hospital:
The beautiful new Resolute Health Hospital provides a full range of services including heart care, orthopedics, women's services, labor and delivery, the only minimally-invasive robotic surgery in New Braunfels, emergency care for adults and children and a Level II NICU. Delivering great customer service, lowering costs and improving outcomes are three ways we are working to make the patient's experience with us exceptional. Resolute Health Hospital is conveniently located off of I-35 (exit 191) at the corner of FM 1101 and FM 306 in New Braunfels and brings a new standard of healthcare to the tri-county area.
About New Braunfels, TX:
Overflowing with old world heritage and small town charisma, New Braunfels is an attractive community located deep in the heart of Texas. Located just 25 miles north of San Antonio, and 40 miles south of Austin, New Braunfels makes for a quintessential life for families. Locals enjoy modern entertainment mixed with new world flavor to create a unique tailored environment with many upscale shopping and dining options. Major attractions include the annual festival Wurstfest, the Gruene Historic District, live music, theatrical performances and much more making New Braunfels a true year-round destination. There are two clear, clean rivers - the Comal and the Guadalupe- that run through the city with Schlitterbahn waterpark and the popular Canyon Lake just minutes away. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- Financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Popular family friendly activities in close proximity - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn.
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, hiking trails and scenic drives into the Texas Hill Country