ANTHC Tribal Health Recruiting
The Alaska Tribal Health System is a system of small rural clinics and state-of-the-art hospitals in remote villages. Individual Alaska Native health corporations operate the rural hospitals and work in harmony with the Indian Health Service. The Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage is operated by the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium which is owned and managed by the Alaska Native tribal governments and their regional health corporations. This office provides recruitment and referral services to all the tribal facilities in Alaska.
We are seeking: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses and Behavioral Health Professionals
An exciting healthcare career and the lifestyle you've always dreamt of, awaits you in Alaska.
Some of the benefits to working for an Alaska Tribal Health Facility:
- Most sites qualify for the Indian Health Service Loan Repayment Program.
- Some sites qualify for the National Health Service Corp Loan Replacement.
- You gain experience in ALL aspects of healthcare.
- Some sites pay for your Alaska License.
- Your malpractice is covered under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- There are no worries about the daily business operations of a private practice since you are an employee of the Tribal Organization.
Our staff is here to assist you with any questions you may have.
Choose Alaska - Choose Adventure