Altru Health System
Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned health system, serves over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota.
- More than 230 physicians and 44 physician-led specialties
- Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching and research opportunities through Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- First in North Dakota to offer Fibroscan
- Accredited as a Primary Stroke Center
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 3,750 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019