Aultman Health Foundation
Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892, Aultman Hospital is committed to our patients, employees, the community and medical education. Accredited by Joint Commission and designated as a Magnet Hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for nursing excellence, Aultman delivers high-quality health care services, and we continuously reinvest to improve our facilities and technology. We offer educational and career opportunities through area schools and improve the health of our community through The Aultman Foundation. We provide health and wellness education for our community with resources such as the Sharon Lane Health Center. We have hundreds of dedicated volunteers who help us positively impact the community.
Aultman is a member of the Independent Hospital Network, which was established with the common mission of maintaining local, not-for-profit hospitals.
With a license for 808 beds, 575 active physicians in more than 40 different medical specialties and a staff of more than 5,000 employees, Aultman is Stark County's largest hospital and largest employer.
About Our Health System
- U.S. News and World Report – Best Hospitals
- Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892, Stark County’s largest employer
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and 607 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with locations in 6 counties; Hospitalist team serves only main campus in Canton
- Not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status
- Medical Education program for Ortho, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, and Radiology residencies; General and interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
About our Community
- Arts district in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland’s Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey and basketball an hour away
- Public schools top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston and New York