Axia Women's Health
Axia Women’s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Our fast - growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, Breast Health Centers, High-Risk Pregnancy Centers, Laboratories, Urogynecology, Fertility Centers, and more. We believe in surrounding women with a wealth of care resources that enrich their healthcare experience throughout their entire lives.
- Over 110 care center locations across 2 states: New Jersey & Pennsylvania
- 300 providers (and counting)
- More than 20,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women’s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Company Paid: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Malpractice insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership – Track): Available after 3 years at most locations, and up to 5years at select locations. No buy-in necessary!
Growth is real – and rewarded
Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big!
Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women’s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We’re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Want to get to know us better?
We understand your busy schedule and limited availability while exploring employment opportunities. For that reason, Axia Women’s Health is pleased to offer concierge recruiting to expedite the interview process from scheduling your interview to contract execution and onboarding. Vikkie Schill, Director of Physician Recruitment, will work with you every step of the way.
Vikkie Schill, Director of Physician Recruitment
Cell/Text: (856) 745 – 4338
Web: www.axiawh.comNew Jersey, Pennsylvania