Baptist Health System
The Baptist Health System
For more than a century, the Baptist Health System has been a recognized leader in healthcare and a top choice for patients in South Texas. The healthcare system is structured around 6 hospitals and an integrated, expanding network of medical professionals focused on providing quality care and compassion.
The Baptist Health System is comprised of 6 hospitals:
Baptist Medical Center
North Central Baptist
Baptist Orthopedic Hospital
Mission Trail Baptist
St. Luke’s Baptist
Resolute Health Hospital, located in New Braunfels, TX.
For over a century, we have proudly served the healthcare needs of the San Antonio community. Our medical providers are committed to a mission of excellence and integrity. The Baptist Health System is home to some of San Antonio's highly respected and experienced physicians, surgeons and healthcare providers. Please contact the Physician Recruitment department for additional information.
City of San Antonio
As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio's well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. With a financially strong infrastructure, the city remains as a top destination for both new residents and experienced physicians.
- Projected population growth - 10.70 % by 2021
- Financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy - only US city with a AAA bond rating
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
- Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs
- Close location to the airport, and major cities such as Austin & Houston