CR Associates, Inc.
CRAssociates, Inc. (CRA), a veteran-owned business, provides comprehensive, cost-effective healthcare services for government and corporate clients throughout the United States and abroad. Our planning, development, management, and staffing capabilities ensure the highest standards of medical practice at best value. CRA's past and current projects include:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital Family Health Centers (Virginia)
- VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs)
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Family Health Center
- Chrysler Occupational Health Care Services
- Healthcare services for alien detainees (U.S. Public Health Service)
- Staffing for Carolina Navy medical treatment facilities
- Federal Supply Schedule staffing projects for government and military facilities in the United States.
CRA currently operates in nationwide and overseas. Inc. Magazine ranked CRA as 54th of the 500 fastest-growing private U.S. companies for 2003.Mississippi, Texas