Cathy J. Berry, MD & Associates
- Syracuse is a beautiful, friendly, culturally diverse and very affordable place to live.
- CNN’s Money Magazine named Syracuse the No. 8 city in the nation with the most affordable real estate market
- Parenting Magazine lists Syracuse as one the top 10 small cities to raise a child
- Syracuse is ranked No. 4 in the Forbes listing of the Top 10 cities to raise a family.
- Home of the Syracuse Orange, Syracuse provides an excellent venue for NCAA Division I football and basketball
- Nearby to an abundance of natural resources, State and County Parks, the outdoor enthusiast will always find places to explore in any month.
- Syracuse is also rich in cultural attractions like museums, theater, symphony, opera, jazz fest, art and street festivals as well as the Great New York State Fair.
- Interested applicants should submit their CV along with a letter of interest that includes their career objectives