Primary care physician needed in Southern California, bilingual Chinese preferred
- Potential of becoming a partner and buying into the practice
- Excellent private practice opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine, IM/Peds or Family Medicine physician.
- Full time or part time.
- Mandarin Chinese speaking preferred for our patient population.
- We are a well established five-physician medical group specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, and pediatrics.
- We accept PPO, HMO, but no Medicaid.
- Salary is based on the actual practice production. Guaranteed base salary of $250,000 for full time, with the third year expected income to reach $300,000.
- Extra Benefit provided.
- Outpatient only—no inpatient responsibilities
Established in 1982, in the affluent suburban community of Hacienda Heights, Colima Medical Clinic serves a large and dedicated patient base. Ideally located, we are just 20 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
With our knowledgeable and friendly staff, we have served multiple generations of loyal patients and their families. We are pleased to be a staple of the community, and our practice continues to experience steady growth. We are seeking additional physician associates to join our staff so that we can continue to provide the highest level of patient care for the growing demands of our beloved community.
Hacienda Heights and the surrounding San Gabriel Valley is a family-friendly suburban community, with excellent schools, parks, and ample restaurants. This is a unique situation to join an established, but also growing practice in a beautiful community in Southern California.
1850 S. Azusa Avenue
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745