Columbus Community Hospital
- Non-profit, non-sectarian, voluntary corporation controlled by an 11 member, local board of directors.
- Our health campus is located on 80 acres in Northwest community of Columbus featuring a new hospital facility and medical office building called Health Park established in August 2002.
- The facility primarily serves Platte County and adjacent seven surrounding counties.
- Health education, wellness, and preventative care will continue to provide programs that help improve the health status of residents of the service area. Enhancements are planned to continue to be progressive in the technological, diagnostic and nursing care areas.
- The hospital collaborates with approximately 40 local medical staff and many visiting physicians. There is a strong commitment of all to provide strong healthcare services for the community.
- The facility houses 47 acute care beds (certified for swing beds),
- 4 skilled nursing beds and 14 ambulatory outpatient beds - all with private occupancy.
- Licensed by the Nebraska State Board of Health.
- Accredited thru Joint Commission.
- Member of Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA), American Hospital Association (AHA), Voluntary Hospital Association (VHA) and Heartland Health Alliance (HHA).