Community Care Physicians, PC
LEADERS IN HEALTHCARE
Community Care Physicians, P.C., commonly known as CCP, is the largest independent multi-specialty medical group in the Capital Region. We provide a broad range of healthcare services to more than 8 counties in Upstate New York. Headquartered in Latham, NY, our organization includes primary care, specialty care, urgent care and wellness services. With more than 1,800 employees in its sub-specialty and primary care network, including 420 practitioners, CCP touches every three to four people in the Capital Region.
CCP’s achievement as a high performing organization has evolved from a long tradition of excellence. The organization was incorporated in 1984 as a small radiology practice by Dr. Shirish Parikh, Founder, Chairman and CEO of CCP. He established the practice as an opportunity to bring sub-specialty radiology services into the community. Through further integration with primary care, CCP became the first multi-specialty medical group in the Capital District in 1994. Since then, CCP has grown to include over 30 different medical specialties and some of the area’s most highly respected physicians.
OUR COMMON PURPOSE
By providing seamless access to a variety of primary and specialty services, we create healthy communities, one patient at a time.
- Emphasize wellness and preventive care
- Ensure timely access to quality care
- Strive for the highest level of patient satisfaction
- Deliver cost-effective healthcare
- Promote health education
- Grow to enhance patient services
- Network with others to facilitate appropriate continuum of care
- Use information technology to deliver innovative health
CCP is focused on the physician-led model of medicine. We are a physician-owned and managed Professional Corporation governed by a Board of Directors comprised of physicians. As such, we are guided by those who are practicing in our offices every day. CCP embraces the independent practice of medicine and provides framework and support that allows doctors to focus on what they do best – practice medicine.
CENTRALIZED SUPPORT SERVICES
CCP provides centralized technical, administrative, and business support services to all of our offices. This is a distinctive structure that allows our physicians and advanced practitioners to focus solely on the practice of medicine. Services include accounting, in-house legal counsel, marketing and payroll.
UNIQUE BENEFITS FOR PRACTITIONERS
CCP’s distinct corporate structure yields unique benefits and opportunities for practitioners who are part of our organization, including:
- Independence at the office level
- A healthy work-life balance
- Physical wellness opportunities
- Financial wellness
- New physicians are eligible to become shareholders in the company.
- CCP formed its own Risk Retention Group (RRG), or captive insurance company, to cover the professional liability risks of our physicians and other practitioners. All practitioners are eligible to become shareholders in the RRG.
- CCP offers a robust 401(k) for employees, which allows for post-tax contributions. CCP puts in a minimum of 3%. This is not a matching system, so you do not have to contribute to get a contribution.
- CCP provides investment education and access to a stock portal that allows employees to go to the stock market.
- CCP offers comprehensive benefit packages, competitive compensation, and generous paid time off.
- CCP offers company sponsored/paid STD/LTD/Life/AD+D.
- You will have access to additional benefits including prepaid legal services, student loan assistance, Medicare workshops, and defensive driving.
- Part-time positions, job-sharing and flexible hours are often available for practitioners seeking these situations.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Community Care Physicians. We encourage you to reach out to us for more information. Call our Talent Acquisition Manager, Gina DeBonis, at 518.782.3837. We look forward to hearing from you!New York
711 Troy Schenectady Road
Latham, NY 12110