Conemaugh Health System
The Conemaugh Physician Group, a dynamic growing multi-specialty integrated group practice, is a physician driven organization dedicated to providing patients with accessible state-of-the-art medical care in a highly coordinated, efficient and compassionate manner. Conemaugh Physician Group has 120+ physicians within 26 specialties and generated 380,000 physician visits in 50 offices located within a five county region of west central Pennsylvania.
Conemaugh Physician Group Highlights:
- Employed Positions
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Vacation
- Paid CME + Generous Allowance
Conemaugh Health System is a physician-led, professionally managed health system with nearly 4,600 dedicated employees who serve more than a half-million patients each year.
Conemaugh Health System Highlights:
- More than 600 licensed acute, rehab and long-term beds in three hospitals: Conemaugh Memorial, Conemaugh Miners and Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Centers. The flagship hospital, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, is the most technologically sophisticated hospital between Pittsburgh and Hershey.
- Highest level of care designations for Neonatal (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level) 1.
- A major teaching presence, training tomorrow's professionals.
- Seven Medical Residency Programs & PharmD Residency
- School of Nursing
- Level 1 Accredited Medical Skills Simulation Laboratory
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Five Allied Health Programs
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital for Central Pennsylvania, with recognition for high performance in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Geriatrics, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery and Pulmonology.
- Designated Primary Stroke Center and recognized by the American Heart Association with the Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
Recently, many clinical advancements have been introduced:
- daVinci Robotic Assisted Surgery for General, Gynecological, Thoracic, Colorectal, Urology and Weight Loss surgery.
- A state-of-the-art Electrophysiology Laboratory for diagnosis and treatment of abnormal and heart rhythm conditions.
- The 4G capabilities of a 48-channel MAGNETOMAero 1.5 Tesla MRI
- The Robot Rx-3000HP Pharmacy System uses barcode scanning technology to automate the storage, picking, returning, restocking and crediting of more than 90% of our daily unit dose medications.
- Philips Hybrid OR with AlluraClarity. The room uses special green lighting to enhance vision, allowing surgeons to perform a full range of procedures all in a single room using the latest in x-ray technology.
- Conemaugh Memorial offers the only Fetal Echocardiography Lab between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
- State-of-the-art low-dose Computed Tomography (CT) scanner.
- Only Epilepsy Monitoring Unit between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.
- Telestroke is a secure, mobile audio/visual link between neurologists at Conemaugh Memorial and emergency room physicians and staff at Conemaugh Meyersdale and ason Hospital. This technology allows for fast communication, evaluation, and treatment of stroke patients.
The Johnstown region, just 70 miles east of Pittsburgh, is a safe and scenic community known for its affordable housing, good schools, and short commutes. Tourism and technology-based corporations and abundant outdoor recreational facilities make the region a great place to live, work and play. Numerous outstanding public and private schools are available as well as a wide range of higher education options. Recreational, sporting and culture opportunities abound. Learn more about the community by visiting www.conemaugh.org or visitjohnstownpa.com.