Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With four campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 members of our medical staff, Ellis Medicine is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.
To meet the health and wellness needs of our community with excellence.
- To provide world class healthcare
- By providing patient-centered care and collaborating with our physicians.
- By striving for results in the top 10% of available national comparative databases by 2017.
- Integrity: We are transparent in our actions, respect all confidences and treat all with dignity and respect.
- Safety: We always strive, above all else, to keep our patients, visitors and healthcare providers safe.
- Compassion: We care for others with respect, sympathy and courtesy.
- Excellence: We aim to exceed the expectations of all those we serve and continue to develop our skills and knowledge.
- Stewardship: We effectively and efficiently utilize the resources our community has entrusted to us.