Emory Healthcare is a nationally recognized academic medical center committed to caring, excellence, integrity and value, and is the most comprehensive health care system in Georgia. Our culture promotes and supports the growth and development of Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) in collaboration with the health care team to provide high-quality value-based care to patients and the community.
Through the integration of science and caring, our teams are transforming health care and advancing medical discoveries by challenging the status quo and finding solutions to complex problems for some of the highest acuity patients. Emory Healthcare researchers are discovering what’s next in medicine, and our physicians and care teams are putting that research to use to improve the health of our community today. We are involved in more than 1,000 clinical trials and, as a leading academic medical system, we are eager to share what we learn with hospitals around the country - and the world - to define a new standard of care for humankind.
Emory Healthcare is an 11-hospital sytem, and includes 130 primary care locations and 358 specialty care locations with more than 2,300 physicians and more than 900 APPs. Our facilities include both community and academic hospital settings, and three Emory Healthcare hospitals are Magnet®-designated.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital (Magnet®-designated)
- Emory Long-Term Acute Care
- Emory Rehabilitation Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital
- Emory University Hospital (Magnet®-designated)
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Emory University Orthopedics & Spine Hospital (Magnet®-designated)
- Emory University Hospital Smyrna
- Emory University Hospital at Wesley Woods
OUR PARTNERSHIPS, AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
For more than 150 years, Emory Healthcare has been part of the bedrock of the Atlanta community and a global leader in health care innovation and delivery. From Dr. Crawford Long's groundbreaking use of anesthesia in surgery to our award-winning advancements in the treatment of Ebola, when you join Emory Healthcare, you are joining an organization that doesn't just deliver great care, we're transforming the face of health care while never losing sight of the people who make it possible.
- Partner to the Emory University Woodruff Health Sciences Center, with connections between the School of Medicine, School of Nursing and School of Public Health, including their programs for physician assistants, physical therapy and nurse practitioners.
- The only health care system in Georgia with three Magnet-designated facilities: Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital.
- A founding partner of the Georgia Research Alliance.
- Home to the only NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in Georgia: Winship Cancer Institute.
- The global leader in robot-assisted and minimally invasive surgery, and a national leader in maternal and neonatal health, infectious disease research and treatment, drug development, neurosciences, critical care medicine, cardiology and cardiothoracic medicine, ophthalmology, orthopaedics and more.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We provide a holistic approach to employment, striving to offer competitive salaries and benefits, but also encouraging personal and professional advancement. Through a variety of recognition programs, educational opportunities and incentives, employees don’t just work at Emory Healthcare, they make a difference.
As a member of the Emory Healthcare team, you’ll enjoy:
- An environment where team members value each other and feel truly valued themselves
- Comprehensive Benefits that start day one
- A competitive salary
- An exciting career path you can direct
Are YOU ready to join us?
Learn more > http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/careers/advanced-practice-providers.html
1365 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30322