“Leading the Healthcare Community by Placing Patients and their Physicians at the Center of Health Decisions”
We, the physicians and staff of Esse Health, fulfill this mission by:
- Partnering with our patients to understand and participate in their healthcare;
- Focusing energy and resources on producing optimal health outcomes for our patients;
- Providing the best healthcare value and customer service; and
- Equipping ourselves and our patients with the highest quality information and support in preventative care and disease management.
At Esse Health we value physician autonomy and satisfaction. Our physicians build their practices and uphold the Esse Health vision of providing the best care, service and satisfaction available as part of a large, fiercely independent group. All physicians join on a track to partnership allowing you the freedom to focus on the practice of medicine while our business teams support your practice in all operational areas. At Esse Health you choose your journey, define your success and own your practice.
About Esse Health
- Fiercely Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro area and growing
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Organization specialties include: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology
- Care Management support team includes: In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health, Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referral process, Facility Case managers, High-risk disease management programs, Hospice/ Palliative care, and much more.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, COPD, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT/ Security, Revenue Cycle Management, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, Human Resources, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing