GoHealth Urgent Care
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care, and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth currently operates urgent care centers in the following U.S. cities, with plans for additional expansion:
- Connecticut | Hartford Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- Missouri, Oklahoma City & NW Arkansas | Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care
- New York | Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- San Francisco Bay Area | Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- Portland-Vancouver | Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
Our successful practice model brings together board-certified physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, radiologic technologists, medical assistants and other staff in innovative treatment centers. We equip them with the latest technologies, on-site imaging systems and lab services. Plus, electronic medical records can instantly share information with the respective health system partner in each region or with the patient’s primary care physician, as needed.
Our positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be. With reasonable work hours, our providers and staff can help balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Missouri, North Carolina