Why HNI Healthcare?
Helping Hospitals and Physicians Succeed. We design intelligent technology and empower talented people to transform healthcare.
HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine. Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare – one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology – HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give physicians the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns™ enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program – a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE™ establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-driven care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence and team-based collaboration.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD or DO, with advanced graduate medical education and training.
Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas