Magruder Hospital is an independent, non-profit hospitallocated in Port Clinton, Ohio.Magruder is a critical access Hospital (25 bed) serving Ottawa County and the surrounding area.Port Clinton is primarily a vacation destination that is gateway to the Lake Erie Islands of Put-In-Bay and Kelley's Island.The Senior Leadership and Staff are committed to a culture of excellence within the Hospital and our most recent Press Ganey Survey scores have reflected this passion - rating in the 98th percentile for patient sastisfactioin.
Consider the North Coast for your medical career.Magruder Hospital is located in Port Clinton, Ohio and serves much of Ottawa County.
- Ottawa County has approximately 41,000 residents with Port Clinton making up about 6,500 year round residents.Our area can triple in population during the summer months due to tourism and summer residents.
- Scenic coast of Lake Erie.Excellent recreational opportunities, including exploration of the Lake Erie Islands and State Parks, fishing, boating, hiking and birding are just a few of the activities that await you in Ottawa County.
- Lakeside, the Chautauqua on Lake Erie, is a family-oriented community and offers entertainment and cultural programs during the summer and year-round facilities and events.
- Cedar Point, number one amusement park on the planet, is approximately 20 miles distance.
- Approximately 40 miles east of Toledo and 65 miles west of Greater Cleveland.
- Camp Perry, is a National Guard training facility and has hosted the National Outdoor Rifle and Pistol Championchips since 1907
- Strong public school system and provides post-secondary opportunities for college bound students.
- State-of-the-art equipment and a highly-trained staff of medical professionals.
- Magruder is an independent critical assess hospital with administration and medical staff committed to serving area residents and visitors for many years to come.
Consider Ottawa County for your medical career - YOU ARE WORTH IT!