MANA is an independent, physician owned group that includes physician partner opportunities in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, pulmonary medicine, imaging, and an array of specialties. We look for physicians who share our philosophy of care to join our group in a private practice setting. We believe in listening and sharing with our fellow providers and staff. By working together, we can share costs and resources, invest in the latest technology, and provide better care to our patients as a result. We do everything we can to make your practice successful and let you practice medicine.
- Each department is featured as a single specialty group
- Partnership is offered after one year
- Offer shared investment in healthcare services
The Fayetteville-Rogers-Springdale Metropolitan statistical area has doubled in population since 1990 and is consistently rated one of the best places to live by national publications. Individuals and families are attracted to Northwest Arkansas for career opportunities, the low cost of living and the quality of life.
- Best places for business and careers
- Best places to live
- Best low-cost area in the nation in which to live and work
- Best places for start-ups
- Best places for relocating families
- Best places to raise kids
- Top college towns for grownups
- Top college sports towns
For more information on Northwest Arkansas, visit nwacouncil.org