Saint Francis Health System
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. William K. Warren, Sr. in 1960, Saint Francis Hospital has become a medical leader in northeastern Oklahoma. What began as a 275-bed facility has now grown into a facility licensed for 1,112 beds.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs 350 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with over 75 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
From the beginning, physicians and staff members at Saint Francis have distinguished themselves as leaders in healthcare. Saint Francis’ traditions of excellent patient care, continuing education and clinical research have made it stand apart. Woven throughout Saint Francis Hospital’s many specialist departments and high tech equipment is something that is untouched by time—it is an unparalleled commitment to treat each patient and colleague with respect and genuine care.
In total, the organization has more than 8,400 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.
Saint Francis Health System Includes
- Saint Francis Hospital
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis
- Warren Clinic
- The Heart Hospital at Saint Francis
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- Saint Francis Hospital Vinita
Saint Francis Hospital Services Includes
- Trauma Emergency Center serving 72,000 patients per year
- Warren Cancer Research Foundation
- Surgical Service with over 30 OR suites and a new state-of-the-art Outpatient Surgery Center
- Heart Transplant Service
- Kidney Transplant Service
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Service
- Oncology Services
- Cardiac Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- All digital, state-of-the-art outpatient imaging center