Samaritan Healthcare is a multifaceted healthcare organization located in Moses Lake, Washington and organized as Grant County Public Hospital District No. 1. We service a population of over 120,000 people. Samaritan Healthcare includes a 50-bed hospital and multi-specialty clinic along with a full array of other health services. Our clinic provides Family Medicine, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Podiatry, and Urgent Care. We also provide a number of outpatient services such as Physical Therapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Ambulatory and Outpatient Surgery. In 2017, Samaritan saw 23,132 patients for Primary Care, 13,029 patients in Urgent Care, 20,292 Emergency Department visits, admitted 3,053 patients, performed 3,661 surgeries, and delivered 1,203 babies.
Enjoy the perfect work-life balance!
- Short commute! Live next to the lake…, live on one acre…, live on six acres in the country…, or anything in between…, all within a 15 minute drive of Samaritan Hospital.
- Great weather! Moses Lake is a rural community that boasts of having 300 days of sunshine per year, with low humidity and 7.69 inches of average annual precipitation.
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Moses Lake, on which the city lies, is made up of three main arms over 18 miles long and up to one mile wide. It is the largest natural body of fresh water in Grant County and has over 120 miles of shoreline covering 6,500 acres.
- Recreation galore! Twelve golf courses in Grant County - including two golf courses in Moses Lake, twelve wineries in Grant County – including three in Moses Lake, acclaimed aquatic center in downtown Moses Lake, tons of sports and dance opportunities for children of all ages, over 247,000 surface acres of water on or near Moses Lake – with many lakes open for year around fishing, Columbia Basin National Wildlife Refuge south of Moses Lake, too much to list!
Other community benefits:
- Close to everywhere! Moses Lake is located along I-90, 177 miles to Seattle, 106 miles to Spokane, and 71 miles to the Tri-Cities.
- Small city or large town? Moses Lake is the largest city in Grant County with a population of 22,080 inside the city limits and 41,550 in the 98837 area code.
- Consistent manageable growth! Located in the middle of the state, east of the Cascade Mountain range, the community is experiencing consistent annual growth of approximately 2% per year.
- Extremely low power rates! The Grant County Public Utility District operates two dams on the Columbia River. We have some of the lowest power rates in the United States.