University of Minnesota Physicians
Bring the real YOU to our diverse medical team. As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
We are committed to delivering exceptional patient experience and outcomes while also delivering medical breakthroughs. Our physicians collaborate with nearly every health system in the region to provide access to continued advancements in treatments and care. As a result, our patients benefit from the latest technology, research and innovations, as well as new care models that continue to evolve through interdisciplinary teamwork and a focus on patients’ needs.
- Through our collaboration with Fairview within University of Minnesota Health, our services are available and accessible in specialty clinics across the metro and beyond.
- At family medicine clinics throughout the metro area, we partner with local hospitals to serve the health needs of local communities while also training family medicine physicians.
- We serve specialty needs at owned and managed clinics, including our eye and dental clinics, as well as endoscopy, Center for Sexual Health and outreach labs.
At UMPhysicians, you will be working with those who lead the development of breakthroughs. Consider that:
- 90% of our patients say that they would definitely recommend us to family or friends
- 91% of patients give our physicians the highest ratings for listening and communications skills
- 181 of our physicians were named the Best Doctors in America®
If you share our high standards and are dedicated to patient care excellence, UMPhysicians is the ideal choice for your career future.Minnesota