Upper Allegheny Health System
Upper Allegheny Health System (UAHS) is a 2 member hospital system including Olean General Hospital (OGH) in Olean, NY and Bradford Regional Medical Center (BRMC) in Bradford, PA. UAHS hospitals provide care and support to residents of southwestern New York and northwestern Pennsylvania throughout a primary and secondary service area with a population of 160,000. A total of 1400 individuals are employed by the Upper Allegheny Health System hospitals.
ABOUT BRADFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Bradford Regional Medical Center (BRMC) located in Bradford, Pennsylvania, is a Joint Commission Accredited Hospital with 107 beds to support acute care. BRMC also has a full service home health division, a 95-bed skilled nursing facility, and a comprehensive 30 bed inpatient and outpatient behavioral health program, including one of the few dual diagnosis units in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York. Since 1887, our mission is simply to provide high quality care to our primary and secondary service area representing over 60,000 people. Having been a recipient of the 2013 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award, we strive to uphold an unparalleled reputation.
- 21,000 Emergency Department visits per year
- Nearly 3,200 Admissions per year
- 4,000 Outpatient Surgeries per year
- 220 Births per year
ABOUT OLEAN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Olean General Hospital (OGH) is a Joint Commission Accredited Hospital with 186 beds to support acute care. Since 1898, our mission is simply to provide high quality care to our primary and secondary service areas. Having been honored as one of Thomas Reuters 100 Top Hospitals for performance improvement leadership and recipient of the 2013 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award, we strive to uphold an unparalleled reputation.
- 36,000 Emergency Department visits per year
- Nearly 9,000 Admissions per year
- 8,200 Outpatient Surgeries per year
- 800 Births per year
Physicians in Bradford and Olean are very much respected, admired, and appreciated for their work. If you love the outdoors, care about living in safe neighborhoods in a friendly town and would like to raise a family in a community that cares about quality education and family values, Bradford, PA and Olean, NY has it all! We boast excellent school systems, diverse communities for culture and religion – a great place to live, work and play!
Bradford, PA and Olean, NY are both located in the beautiful hills of Northwest Pennsylvania and Western New York. We are just a 1.5 hour drive south of Buffalo, NY and only a 3 hour drive from major cities like Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Toronto.
Both our public and private school systems offer premier educational opportunities for grades PreK-12 as well as extracurricular activities in sports and music.
The four season climate of the region provides outdoor opportunities for residents and visitors that include: hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, skiing, boating, golfing, snowmobiling, etc! Below are a variety of opportunities for recreation in our area:
- Allegany River Trail- 6.2 mile paved trail for walking, jogging, rollerblading or biking through town and forests
- Holiday Valley Ski, Golf and Zip Line, Ellicottville, NY (30 min. drive)
- Chautauqua Institution at Chautauqua Lake (1 hr. drive)
- Allegany State Park (20 min drive) – Largest State park in New York
- Bartlett Country Club – golf, tennis and swimming
- Cuba Lake (15 min drive)
- Regina Quick Center for the Arts (St. Bonaventure University) – theater, music, dance and fine arts
- Buffalo Bills and Sabres (1.5 hr drive)
- Seneca Allegany Casino (20 min drive)
- Finger Lakes Wine Country (1 hr drive)
- Niagara Falls (2 hr drive)
- Toronto, ON (3 hr drive)
- Pittsburgh, PA (3 hr drive)
- NYC (5 hr drive)
For more information please visit: http://www.uahsmedicalproviders.org
New York, Pennsylvania
515 Main St
Olean, NY 14760