Who We Are
Urgent Team understands that when it’s urgent to you, the solution needs to be compassionate, comprehensive and convenient.
Instead of an expensive trip to the nearest hospital ER, or a long wait for an appointment with your physician, our urgent care centers are easily accessible, with hours available on nights and weekends. We also offer online patient registration giving you the opportunity to check-in before ever walking through our doors.
Urgent Team began in 2011 after recognizing a gap in many communities for high-quality walk-in medical centers to care for mid-level illness and injuries. From sprains and broken bones to the common illnesses that arise in your children, the ailments that interrupt our lives don’t happen on a schedule.
Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to providing immediate family care with exceptional service at affordable prices in a comfortable setting.
At Urgent Team, we believe all individuals should be treated with dignity and respect.
Mission, Vision and Valued Behaviors
At Urgent Team, our mission is to serve our communities with the highest quality, affordable and convenient urgent and family care, delivered by our exceptional and compassionate teams. Our vision is to be identified as America’s foremost urgent and family care company.
Our values are:
- Integrity: Acting in an honest and ethical way
- Service: Providing patients with a “value” experience
- Relationships: Treating all individuals with dignity and respect
- Excellence: Pursuing continual improvement in who we are and what we do
- Results: Insisting on optimal performance
- Measurement: Analyzing outcomes in everything we do
- Communication: Sharing information proactively