FREEMAN HEALTH SYSTEM
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Freeman is a locally owned, not-for-profit health system and is well-recognized as the region's epicenter for quality healthcare. Freeman is continually expanding and searching for talented, qualified professionals to join our organization.
- Three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral services (460 bed, including 40 bed ICU)
- Serves an area that includes 450,000 from Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas
- 300 staff physicians (150) employed physicians representing 60 specialties using the latest techniques, best practices and technologies
- Level II Trauma Center (50,000 + visits annually)
- Level II Stroke Center as designated by Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Teaching facility for medical students and residents
- Freeman Heart Institute & Freeman Cancer Institute on site
- S&P recently upgraded Freeman Health System's standard long-term bond rating from "A-" to "A"
- Freeman’s growing regional presence, expansion of profitable service lines and prudent expense management have helped maintain robust operations
All opportunities include excellent benefits package including paid relocation, annual CME allowance, malpractice and tail coverage.
To improve the health of the communities we serve through contemporary, innovative, quality healthcare solutions.
Enjoy an excellent quality of life in a progressive, medium-size town with all the amenities of big-city living. Joplin boasts mild climates and all four seasons. With a low crime rate, it's a great place to raise a family.
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in Missouri
- Lowest cost of living for any metropolitan area in Missouri
- Variety of outdoor recreational activities, including nearby lakes
- Great access to Branson, Kansas City, Tulsa, and St. Louis
- Four private schools, local colleges, a university and medical school
- Strong, booming economy
- Affiliation with Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - satellite campus now open in Joplin! 150+ students enrolled per year.