GENERAL PHYSICIAN , P.C.
Established in 2010, General Physician, PC has grown to be one of the largest medical groups serving Western New York. But we didn't set out to be the biggest – our goal has always been to be the best. We are collective of the region's most well-respected, accomplished health care providers.
The GPPC difference:
As a provider with General Physician, PC, you can look forward to the following.
- Quality of care that's second to none – We've made it our mission to recruit the top medical providers.
- Strength of our integrated network of hospitals and providers- Kaleida Health is the largest health care provider in Western New York including :Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Erie County Medical Center, John R. Oishei Children's Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Olean General Hospital and , Brooks Memorial Hospital. Kaleida Health serves the area's eight counties with state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive health care services. Its expert, compassionate health care professionals are committed to providing the best possible outcomes and experience for patients and visitors.
More than one million sick or injured patients choose a Kaleida Health facility annually.ECMC is the areas Level One Trauma Center.
- Clear, helpful communication – We view your employment with us as a partnership. To that end, we make communication a top priority, not only between you and your team, but also between medical professionals.
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.
- Interested candidates may apply directly to
- Mary Lynn Candella, R.N. B.S.N. P.H.R.
- Recruitment Manager
- Direct: 716-422-5815
- Fax: 716-535-1020