In support of the mission of Goshen Health and the communities we serve, we will provide exceptional, comprehensive, life-long health care that meets the needs of our patients and their families.
Building on our mission and values, Goshen Health will deliver exceptional healthcare to the communities we serve using an integrated model of care and achieving excellence through a commitment to quality, leadership, and innovation. By 2020, we will achieve this vision by focusing on the following strategic priorities.
Our Strategic Priorities 2020
- Lead the region in clinical integration and the management of population health
- Deliver high value to our patients, payers, and colleagues
- Inspire a spirit of partnership and generosity by engaging our community with opportunities that meet regional health needs
- Cultivate a culture for Colleagues where personal and professional mission are aligned
- Goshen’s Oncology and Heart & Vascular service lines become the destination of choice
We are above all, a practice that lives out the mission and values stated above. Goshen Health fosters a culture of mutual shared respect for the ideas and input of colleagues with diverse job descriptions. The Uncommon Leader culture has resulted in levels and quality, safety, growth, colleague engagement, and job satisfaction not typically seen in health care institutions.
Our pursuit for excellence in health care delivery is manifest in other ways as well. Goshen Hospital is one of the few hospitals in the nation to receive Magnet designation for excellence in nursing for 3 consecutive cycles extending a period of 12 years. To the physician, this means nursing education, competency, critical thinking, patient care delivery and patient outcomes are excellent at Goshen Hospital.Indiana