Who is KCU?
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCU) is one of the nation’s founding colleges of osteopathic medicine. We welcomed our first students in 1916, and we’ve been on the forefront of innovation in health sciences ever since. Today, KCU is constantly creating new programs to meet the needs of patients, and we’re continually renewing our commitment to research and our communities through partnerships and outreach. In recent years, these efforts and more came together in the historic opening of our second campus location in Joplin – the first new medical school in Missouri in nearly 50 years and the announcement of a new College of Dental Medicine to open in 2022.
- KCU is the largest medical school in Missouri
- KCU is the 8th largest medical school in the nation
- KCU is the leading producer of physicians for Missouri
- KCU delivers much-needed medical care in underserved areas, with 30 percent of alumni practicing in rural care nationwide
Come grow with us.
- As KCU continues to grow as a leader in health sciences education, we are focused on building a diverse workplace for our diverse students.
- Our University offers award-winning benefits, facilities and workplace security along with the pride of making a difference in the communities we serve. In fact, in 2019 KCU was named as one of the United States “Great Colleges to Work For.”
- KCU was recognized in two categories for the second year in a row: Compensation & Benefits and Facilities, Workspace & Security.
- Opportunities to advance your professional success and enjoy unique perks such as on-campus cafeterias, gym and access to world-class libraries are also included.
Discover the possibilities of continuing your dynamic career at KCU.Missouri