…for choosing Methodist Hospitals. Your care and comfort are very important to us and we assure you that the staff at Methodist Hospitals is dedicated to making your visit exceptional.
At Methodist Hospitals, we understand that a positive hospital experience depends on much more than the medical care you receive. That is why we take extra care to assure that every aspect of your visit – from the cleanliness of your room, to the meals you are served, and the friendliness of our staff – exceeds your expectations. This is our commitment to you.
It is what you deserve and should expect. We strive to always provide the highest quality care. This commitment has been recognized in a number of ways. Some of the most recent include:
- Methodist was named one of the Chicago Tribune’s Top 100 Workplaces in 2014.
- Methodist was one of just seventy-four cancer programs in the nation to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award in 2014.
- Our stroke program was the first in Northwest Indiana to be awarded the American Heart Association’s Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award in 2014.
- We were named one of America’s Best Breast Centers by the Women’s Choice Awards for the second year in a row.
- Our Heart and Vascular Institute achieved Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Our Home Health Services is ranked among the TOP 500 Home Health Agencies in the nation.
- We were the first in Northwest Indiana to be recognized by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care.
- We have been designated as a Diabetes Center of Excellence by the American Diabetes Association.
- Methodist Hospitals is among the 10% of hospitals in the US to have achieved Stage 6 of the 7 stages of the electronic medical record adoption process.
You are more than our patient, you are our guest and we take the responsibility for caring for you very seriously. We are deeply committed to leading the way to better health.Indiana