For more than 100 years, Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services continues to provide exceptional care that restores lives and renews spirits. As one of the largest free-standing behavioral health organizations in the country, Pine Rest offers countless career opportunities because of our size, scope of services, specialty programs, research and focus on education.
• A full continuum of services for children through seniors
• Department of Psychiatry West for Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine with faculty appointment available
• Teaching hospital for all degree levels
• Psychiatric residency and fellowship program
• Over 80 psychiatrists, 123 psychologists, 238 LMSWs, 34 APPs, plus 12 chaplains on staff
• Manage over 250 licensed beds through 9 specialty units
• Outpatient clinic network of 18 clinics
• Residential and community programs
• Over 250, 000 patient visits per year
• Creative work schedule including full and part time positions
West Michigan offers a friendly, welcoming environment for families as well as singles and couples. Well known to Chicagoans and Midwesterners, the Western shore of Michigan
is home to numerous natural wonders including miles of sugar sand beaches and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore, recently named the most beautiful place in America by Good Morning America. A true outdoor paradise, recreational opportunities for water sports, beach going and fishing at hundreds of inland lakes as well as over 3,000 miles of shoreline along the Great Lakes. We also have hundreds of miles of bike trails, championship golf courses, camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, kite surfing and more.