Prevea Health is a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group established in 1996. We serve the communities in Northeastern, Lakeshore and Western Wisconsin with exceptional primary care and specialists. We’re proud to bring our innovative, nationally-recognized approach to care to the communities in which we serve.
Prevea Health partners with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Oconto Falls, Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls. Together we offer expertise in nearly every specialty, including advanced specialties not found anywhere else in Northeast Wisconsin.
Our unique partnership enables us to provide more effective, affordable care and to better focus on keeping our communities healthy.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital, HSHS St. Vincent Pediatric Hospital, and HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital in Chippewa Falls