Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) located in Salina, Kansas is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 57 physicians and 18 midlevel providers.
- With three Neurosurgeons in Salina providing 24/7 coverage, SRHC is formulating a comprehensive neuroscience program including a stroke center.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus, which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, HALO Ablation Catheter and expanding into telemedicine.
400 S. Santa Fe
Salina, KS 67401