WHO WE ARE:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Best of all worlds: Chicago Southland puts the "urban" in Suburban.
Stunning lakefront vistas, architectural landmarks, unique museums, top-notch shops and amazing dining await you in Chicago Southland. Bordering Metropolitan Chicago along Lake Michigan is a string of cities and villages full of personality and hospitality. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Chicago Southland is home to Northwestern University, esteemed museums, and sandy fresh-water beaches.
Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metro into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities
Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
3700 West 203rd Street
Olympia Fields, IL 60461