Founded on Seventh-day Adventist health values, Adventist Health is a faith-based, nonprofit, integrated health care delivery system that provides compassionate care in 75 communities on the West Coast and Hawaii.
Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
We will transform the health experience of our communities by improving health, enhancing interactions and making care more accessible.
Adventist Health includes:
- 21 medical centers
- More than 280 medical offices (medical center-based, rural health and physician clinics)
- 13 home care agencies and seven hospice agencies
- Four joint-venture retirement centers
- Workforce of more than 33,300 employees
- Nearly 5,000 medical staff physicians
Top physicians are choosing to build their future with us because of our diverse locations, multiple employment models and physician driven culture that continually works on improvements and is accountable for results. Our physicians play a key role in Adventist Health’s commitment to being a leader in mission focus, quality care and fiscal strength. Every individual, regardless of his/her personal beliefs, is welcome in our facilities and we are eager to partner with members of other faiths to enhance the health of the communities we serve.California, Hawaii, Oregon