Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, 23 years in a row
- IU Health University Hospital is rated as the best hospital in the state by U.S. News & World Report
- Nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report
- Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSOM)—one of the nation's largest medical school and a global leader in medical education and research
Indiana University Health's flagship hospitals are all preeminent, state-of-the-art hospitals with long and distinguished histories:
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. With close ties to the Indiana University School of Medicine, more than half of the school's 970 physicians practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
IU Health is proud to offer resident and fellow stipends and loan forgiveness, subject to eligibility, as well as career and leadership opportunities. We are among the only 8% of healthcare systems in the United States that did not have to furlough, lay off or reduce the pay of providers in 2020.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making the right choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.Indiana