Northwest Community Healthcare - 800 W Central, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
FOR 60 YEARS, WE’VE PUT COMMUNITY AT THE CENTER
Serving Chicago’s northwest suburbs since 1959, we are an independent, not-for-profit healthcare system dedicated to providing outstanding care in the communities we call home. Our comprehensive, patient-centered system of care has dozens of locations throughout the area. Together, we serve more than 200,000 outpatients and treat more than 20,000 inpatients annually. Our hospital houses a Level III NICU, Level II Trauma Center and a dedicated pediatric emergency department.
Our award-winning care has been recognized on a national level. Some of our top awards include:
- America’s 250 Best Hospitals™ Award for four years in a row from Healthgrades® (2017–2020)
- Magnet® designation for nursing excellence, received consecutively since 2006
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® and Comprehensive Stroke Center designation
NCH MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
We exist to improve the health of the communities we serve and to meet individuals’ healthcare needs.
We continue to build upon our Integrated System of Care to constantly deliver innovative, exceptional and coordinated care for the patients and communities we serve.
Our Cultural Values
- Compassion – We genuinely care about the well-being of people.
- Commitment – We are committed to those we serve and their individual needs are at the center of all decisions.
- Excellence – We are committed to exemplary service, clinical practice, quality and safety.
- Integrity – We are good stewards in doing the right things in the right ways.
- Collaboration – We leverage teamwork and partnerships to deliver optimal outcomes, treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Advancing Knowledge – We are dedicated to professional development and the process of applying and sharing knowledge.
GET TO KNOW US
Over the years, we have continued to grow to meet your changing needs. Today, we’re a world-class healthcare provider that combines compassionate care with a healing environment, cutting-edge clinical expertise and state-of-the-art facilities—all right here in your community, close to home.
- A 509-bed hospital, including the South Pavilion with 200 private rooms
- The William J. and Marian H. Busse Center for Specialty Medicine, an eight-floor facility housing physician offices, medical specialty services and advanced diagnostic technology
- Five Immediate Care Centers, in Buffalo Grove, Kildeer, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg
- Twenty-three physician offices in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Kildeer, Mount Prospect, Palatine, Rolling Meadows and Schaumburg
- Nine outpatient imaging locations that provide advanced imaging technology, including open MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, mammography and more
- Thirteen clinical laboratory sites in seven suburbs and at the hospital
- A 33-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation unit and seven outpatient rehabilitation centers
- The Day Surgery Center, a same-day outpatient surgery center
- NCH Home Care
- Occupational Health Services provided at six convenient locations
- The Wellness Center, a premier health and fitness center and spa on the NCH campus
- A full-service, retail pharmacy on the hospital campus
Annually, we treat an average of 20,000 inpatients and provide:
- 350,000 outpatient visits
- 76,000 emergency department visits
- 38,000 home care visits
- 2,700 newborn deliveries