Quality healthcare, innovation, fiscal responsibility, proven results…to some, these are just words, to Spectrum Healthcare Resources, they are standards we live by. From our solid reputation in the healthcare staffing industry to our Joint Commission certification, Spectrum is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent, civilian-contracted medical professionals to U.S. Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs).
Spectrum has had, and continues to have success in attracting and retaining the most qualified healthcare professionals to assist the MTFs in serving their patients. As we look to the future, we focus on what matters most: caring for our military families.
Spectrum Corporate Structure
- Military healthcare staffing division of TeamHealth
- Focused on the government market since 1988
- Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri
- Regional Offices: Colorado, Texas, Virginia, and Hawaii
- Staff over 105 military and veteran healthcare locations
- Staff over 1,500 FTEs nationwide
- Dedicated to recruitment and credentials staff
- Staff to handle payroll, HR, compliance issues, and contract management
Spectrum Service Delivery Model
- Regionally focused teams consisting of a vice president, client relations manager, recruiter, HR specialist, credential coordinator, regional medical director
Our unwavering commitment to excellence is focused on:
Strategic Recruitment: Spectrum has a proactive nationwide reach that has proven successful in recruiting highly sought after healthcare professionals.
High-Quality Healthcare: Spectrum’s fiscally responsible approach, while providing high quality patient-care, helps optimize the efficiency of the MTFs and increases access to care for beneficiaries
Responsive Services: Spectrum is here to exceed your expectations by providing the highest level of responsiveness to the MTF and our healthcare professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia