1 Hour from Indianapolis - 350-bed Non-Profit Hospital
One Hour to Metro area of 1.5 Million - Indianapolis
• Offers 5-Star Schools – Public and Private Options
• 2 Universities, 3 High Schools, and the Top Engineering School in the Country Regional Airport in the Community (Charter and Private)
• Affordable Housing Options
• Cost of Living is 20.8 % Lower than the U.S. Average.
• 3.5% State Income Tax / Homeowners Receive a $48K Homestead Exemption from Property Taxes
• Outdoor Enthusiast Lifestyle with Hiking, Biking, Fishing.
• No Traffic Problems Here / Vibrant Economy