Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities in Tulsa
• Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
• Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
• Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact James E. Huggins at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 4042462