Whether you’re looking for a professional change or lifestyle change, Billings offers a plethora of opportunity. The city has been ranked as “The 3rd Best Place to Raise a Family” as well as “1 of 8 Best New Cities for a New Career”. Billings, which is shaped by the Yellowstone River and surrounded by 5 mountain ranges, offers diverse city amenities and easy access to outdoor activities. With a flexible schedule and favorable patient volume, this quality of life position provides you the time to spend with your family and explore your outside interests.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and no state sales tax
- Diverse and affordable housing - average cost of a home is $200,000
- 3.2% unemployment rate - booming economy and job market
- Safe area – a great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 12:1 student to teacher ratio
- Abundance of outdoor amenities - golfing, hiking, fishing, biking, and hunting
- International airport close by and easily accessible