Over the last ten years Lubbock has experienced year-over-year population growth and secured its place as one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. Known for the thriving and continually increasing student body at Texas Tech, the family-friendly neighborhoods, and the economic wealth of its residents, Lubbock offers an undeniable quality of life.
- Population is over 260,000 with the student body, catchment area exceeds 450,000
- Compared to the rest of the country Lubbock’s cost of living is 15.60% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
- Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Homes show appreciation of 8.8% over the US decline of 4.6% in the past five years
- Year-over-year in population and tourism growth, upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences
- Top-notch education offerings include: multiple private and public schools with the most National Merit Scholars in the region, Texas Tech University, Texas Tech
- University Health Sciences Center, and Lubbock Christian University.