Reside in a large city with a draw of close to one million residents, enjoy a very low cost of living, close proximity to Los Angeles County and experience all that California has to offer!
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees