ASPIRUS HEART & LUNG SURGERY
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as a one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
The days of routine two-week hospital stays following heart are long gone. The surgeons at Aspirus Heart & Lung Surgery employ the broadest array of technologies and techniques in the region, allowing patients to choose the treatment most likely to get them back on their feet in a hurry.
Aspirus Heart & Vascular was the first program in the region to perform and embrace beating-heart bypass surgery and also are leaders in:
- Valve surgery - including TAVR and mitral valve repair
- Surgical treatment of Atrial fibrillation
- Coronary artery bypass: 95% beating heart procedures
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Aortic Surgery
- Lung resection for tumors
- Surgical treatment for lung infections