Adfinitas Healh at University of Maryland - Rehab and Ortho Institute
University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute (formerly Kernan Hospital), a committed provider of orthopaedic surgery and the largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital and provider of rehabilitation services in the state of Maryland, has been serving the Baltimore community for over 100 years. Orthopaedic hospital with a staff that consists of a support team of orthopaedic physician assistants and dedicated nurses in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit and the Medical/Surgical Unit, guaranteeing the highest quality of care in the acute hospital setting. Exemplifying leadership that transforms lives, University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute brings experience, innovation and fast, positive results to our patients.
University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute has been owned by the University of Maryland Medical System since 1986, allowing its patients to access the continuity of care and extensive resources that characterize a university teaching hospital. While maintaining an atmosphere of country peace, it has evolved to offer innovative, interdisciplinary orthopaedic and rehabilitation services for both children and adults.
Essential Job Functions
- Competently perform History and Physical exams
- Competently perform Consultations on existing patients
- Provide cross coverage support as requested by medical staff
- Round on existing hospitalist patients and on medical staff patients as requested
- Provide Mid-Level provider and House physician medical supervision and oversight
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Maryland Board of Physicians licensure in good standing
- Federal DEA/Maryland CDS certification in good standing
- Existing facility medical staff member in good standing or successful application and credentialing at facility
- Internal Medicine/Family Practice board certification/eligibility
- Criminal background check